Adsense

Friday

Outfit for first day of University!!

I am so nervous and excited and -- words cannot explain all of the emotions running through me-- for my first day of University. And of course, with my love for fashion, it would be the first thing I turn to and look forward to playing with on my first day. So, I need to find some kind of wonderful to wear. Accessories and all. Here are a couple of my ideas for first day outfits:

-Burgundy Blazer, Urban Outfitters & White Baggy Tee, American Apparel
paired with either:
-Dark-wash Skinny Jeans, American Eagle or
-High-waisted multicoloured skirt, H&M & Black Opaque Tights
Accessories:
-Multicoloured Thick Necklace
- Vintage Cuff Watch
- Aldo wedges in Jean


I just do not know!! I will be thinking of more ideas... only 5 more days!! AH!

2 comments: