Adsense

Monday

Green&Black



The Shirt: "This Suits Me" T-shirt, Zara
The Jeans: Stretch Skinny Jeans, American Eagle
The Scarf: Green Wool Circle Scarf, Anthropologie
The Bag: Light Tan Leather Shoulder Bag, Aldo
The Bracelet: Blue Beaded Bangle, from a Kenyon Street Vendor
The Makeup: Tarte Lengthening Mascara, Sephora & Blistex Lip-chap, Drugstore 

So apparently I have been wearing a lot of green and black. What can I say, the colors look good together! Okay so I must talk about this scarf. Because it is my favourite and most proud purchase for the fall/winter season. Its made of cotton and wool, and oh my gawsh it will make you melt when you first put it around your neck. Softest scarf ever and so comfortable to wear. I even nap in it (yes I nap occasionally...) it is that lovely. It was a little expensive, but honestly, worth it. I wouldn't trade it for a thing. :)

Enjoy,
Lady in Satin, TC

3 comments: