Adsense

Tuesday

Blue Suit

This past summer I bought a blue 'second-skin' dress from Victoria's Secret. It's literally so tight that it is almost a second skin and I have only had the guts to wear it once. If I had the courage I would wear it more often but, I think am gunna kick myself and just go for it and not worry what everyone else thinks. In fact, now that I am talking about it, I think I will wear it tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be too bad. Anyways, I loved it the first time I wore it, but then I got all self-depricating and nervous about it so I put it away for a couple of ... months. Anyways I took some pictures of it, and I hope that you will fall in love with this dress the way that I did.  :)


I love the colour, it is my favourite. And I think the zipper in the front is very fashionable. 

I'll be back ;)

Lady in Satin, TC

No comments:

Post a Comment