Adsense

Monday

What A Ruff Weekend



Alright. So after feeling absolutely for a couple days, I headed into Out Patients at the hospital. I sat and waited for 3 and a half hours, which I mean, I guess I knew to expect that because, let's face it, when is healthcare ever readily available to you wen you want it unless your dying. ANYWAYS. So eventually I was admitted to a bed, where the doctor tested for everything from mono to meningitis, pneumonia to rheumatic fever, the works. Next day I come back and eventually I had to go for a CT Scan because they think I have blood clots in my lungs. I ended up walking around this morning with two different IVs in my arms, and what do you know. They can't find anything wrong with me... so hey. GO HOME. For now at least. Come back if its still bad in a few days. 


Great. Honey & Lemon Tea, a heat blanket, and soup it is. Thanks Doc. Great to know I'm sick and you can't figure it out.




Nevertheless. I am excruciatingly happy to back in the warm comfort of my home and my lovely dogs. As well as some fashion magazines and a lot of time to shop online. I guess I'm content. For now. :)



Forgive me for being a little less happy then usual, I've had a rough go,
Lady in Satin, TC

No comments:

Post a Comment